Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Superbowl: Broncos Makeup


We finally know who is going to be in Superbowl 50: the Carolina Panthers and Denver Broncos!
In honor of the big event I decided to do makeup inspired by the teams.
Panthers look is in the works as you read ;)



Orange, blue and white are the Broncos colors.  
I never wear orange eyeshadow because it washes me out,
but I made an exception for the Superbowl.
NYX Avant Pop Art Throb was perfect for this.
It has the most vibrant orange shadow.
I never thought I'd use the shade, but I guess one should never say "never".



Oh yeah, and I used blue lipstick too.


A few months back on a whim (and on sale) I bought NYX Wicked Lippie in Envy.
I didn't know what I would do with this shocking blue lipstick, but eventually opportunity knocked.


Here is the video:

 





 Or we could go with orange lipstick to make it a bit more wearable :)


It was definitely a lot of fun to create.
My Panthers look is coming up next so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading

XOXO Brittney


Want more makeup fun between blog posts? Check my social media pages!
 Follow me on Instagram: @ultimabeauty
Follow me on Twitter: @theUltimabeauty
Like me on Facebook:www.facebook.com/theultimabeauty

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar