Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Treatment Thursday- make time for yourself

I started a personal mindfulness challenge four days ago after seeing a friend share the headspace app. 

It challenges you to meditate for 10 minutes everyday, preferably in the morning. The clarity I get after taking 10 minutes for me is awesome. 

I find after 10 minutes of focusing the mind & 'just being' I find fresh inspiration and ideas for all areas in my life. I also find it has helped me to prioritise and stay focused when completing tasks. 


I'm training for the New York Marathon in November and this morning I knocked 90 seconds off my personal best time. I also find having a vegetable juice or fruit smoothie in the morning keeps gives me a healthy burst of energy. The green superfood powders such as macha, spirilina, etc are a great addition for an antioxidant boost. 

Life very quickly gets busy and it's easy to get bogged down. By taking time for yourself to exercise, meditate and eat healthily everything else will fall into place.


 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar