Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Huda Beauty Liquid Matte - Medusa

I'm really loving liquid lipsticks right now and when I see a brand I haven't tried before offering a full range of them I get really excited. One brand I have heard of and seen in Harrods a few times is Huda Beauty. I haven't tried any of their products before and saw that they did a good range of makeup. I was at the Huda counter and decided to try one of the liquid lipsticks.

The color I got is called Medusa which is a dusty mauve color. It also comes with a lip liner that can be bought separately, but I just went for the lipstick. The packaging feels amazing and comes with a doe foot applicator for easy application.





The pigment in it was amazing and it just glided onto my lips and dried fairly quick. I really hate mattes that are really drying. Even though this is a matte color, it didn't feel at all dry and felt comfortable on all day. It didn't really need reapplying either which is a bonus.

Medusa is a great color and can be worn as part of many different looks.


So if you haven't tried Huda Beauty yet, I really recommend the brand. Not only do they have a good choice of liquid lipsticks, but they also have eyeshadow and highlighter too.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar