Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Goals for the New Year

Hello Ladies-- I been trying to stay away from reading too many bloggies recently because it's not conducive to my spending habits. It makes me want to buy clothes when I see them look so good on all you ladies.
Since it's the new year, I wanted to set a few goals for myself. Hopefully I can stick to a least a couple of them. Heehee!

Me in Cabo San Lucas -- had so much fun!!!


1. Spend less money on clothes and more on travel. I realized I have so much clothes and none of it really makes me happy. Haha! I love it when I first buy it (I think it's the thrill of spending money), but after a day or 2 I tend to forget about it. I still have new stuff that I haven't worn in my closet. *sigh*
I guess I just want to spend money on things that actually make me happy.
I really love the beach and have been itching to go. The last time I been to the beach was in Cabo of last year. I think I want to set a goal of going to a few countries this year that has beautiful beaches. I wished I had more vacation time because I'd have gone to Cabo this month.
Since I don't, my first destination would be Bali (thanks Sophia for the suggestion). I also saw Eat, Pray, Love with Julia Roberts and thought the place looked amazing! The ideal time to go visit Bali is between May-Sept, so I think I'm gonna go in May (not soon enough!)

2. Work out!
I been away from the gym for way too long. I'm really inactive and such a couch potato. It's about time I started doing something to stay fit and have more energy. I always feel really tired and lethargic, so hopefully working out will increase my energy level.

What I don't want to look like:


What I want to look like:

I know a lot of people (especially boys I know) love Jessical Biel and her body, but I am definitely not a fan. She is so muscular, she looks like she could beat up her bf (Justin Timberlake) --haha! I love Miranda Kerr. She is so beautiful and has the nicest body ever: from her lean & toned arms, her washboard abs and long beautiful legs. Since my face can't change and my boobs & legs won't grow, I'd be happy with having arms and abs like her. Maybe I should color my hair like her too, haha jk!

3. Save more money.
I could save more money if I could avoid being careless and buying things I don't need. I get parking tickets at least every other month and I get into car accidents every year. It's not because I'm Asian and I'm a girl, it's because I'm kind of careless. I'm actually a really good driver and better than my bf (haha and he admits this too!).
I also get suckered into buying things when people sell to me. I have so much makeup and hair products that I don't even use. Sometimes I feel bad because the SA are trying so hard that I'd just cave in and buy it even knowing that I don't need it. I shall practice saying no!

4. Volunteer at a local animal shelter.

*image from wikipedia.com

My co-worker showed me my horoscope the other day and it said I love dogs more than my family and friends. Haha!! I do love dogs because they're so adorable and are always happy to see you. My ex and I actually had a Maltese together, but I gave the dog back to him. I really miss having a dog run around the house and follow me around. They are such great companions. Since my apartment doesn't allow pets I think the animal shelter will be the closes thing to having a pet.
I did sign up to volunteer for a SPCA awhile back. I got an email back from the volunteer coordinator and she said, you do know that you signed up to volunteer in Carlsbad (near SD) and you're in SF right. Haha! I'm such a ding bat sometimes.

I think that is it for now. I do have more things I want to work on, but easy does it right? Heehee!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar