Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Lakme True Wear Nail Color - Cremes 420 NOTD



Price: INR 90/-

Quantity: 9ml

My experience with this nail polish:

I rarely ever buy Lakme products, for reasons still unknown to me. But, when I saw this particular shade on one of my friends' nails, I loved it so much that I had to get it for me. It is a gorgeous deep red-wine shade that looks lovely when worn. It instantly brightens up my hands and gives a beautiful "gothic" look to them. I've always been a sucker for light mauve, pinks till date, but off late I've been indulging more into these deep and dark shades. I am really loving them a lot.

The nail polish comes with a brush that is long and thin, so it gives you better control over the application. The shade is quite opaque and gives a nice deep wine color in the first coat. However, you need to be careful to evenly apply it on your nails; else you might get some uneven streaks that may not look very nice. With two coats, the nail polish stays intact on my nails for 4-5 days without chipping.

Below is a quick list of likes and dislikes that I've felt about this nail lacquer:

Likes:

1) Gorgeous deep wine shade, which I love to the core!
2) Nice and easy to use brush.
3) Good staying power of 4-5 days.
4) Quite economical at the price it comes for.
5) These lacquers are easily available at all Lakme counters.

Dislikes:
1) It takes sometime to get dried up and even after 15-20 minutes it has a tendency to move if I happen to touch it. Also if I happen to scratch a paper using my nails, it gets transferred to it. My new books have got stains from this and I don't know how to remove them now. :(

None other than that.

Rating: 4/5









Have you tried Lakme Nail Lacquers? Share your experience and opinion with me in your comments below.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar