Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Another Capote Flick - Infamous!


Hey Film Experience readers - it's MK from over at popbytes! Mr. Nathaniel was so sweet to ask me to be a guest blogger here while he is off on a much needed vacation - it's been a crazy week in the wacky world of gossip so I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner but I thought this new film about Truman Capote opening in October called Infamous (...yes another TC flick!) would be a perfect fit here on FE! The cast is incredible - G. Paltrow, S. Weaver, and I. Rossellini amongst others like hottie Daniel Craig! I must shamefully admit to never having seen the other Capote flick with the always amazing Philip Seymour Hoffman so to mix it up I will watch this new one first and then go back and catch Mr. Hoffman's Oscar-winning portrayal of the infamous writer! Oh I can smell a college comparison/contrast essay brewing somewhere...Anyways I'm out for now and I promise to try and check back here soon! Rock & blog on...xxoo!

PS Make sure to watch the trailer below - the film does look great! I love the tagline at the end There is more to the story than you know...

Infamous Opens October 13, 2006
What starts out as the humorous journey of the openly gay writer Truman Capote as he moves through the elegant circles of Manhattan’s sophisticated cafe society, turns darker as he becomes increasingly consumed by a murder case...

Written and Directed by: Douglas McGrath

Cast: Toby Jones, Sandra Bullock, Daniel Craig, Peter Bogdonovich, Jeff Daniels, Hope Davis, Gwyneth Paltrow, Isabella Rossellini, Juliet Stevenson and Sigourney Weaver

» Watch the Infamous trailer
small | medium | large (quicktime - my personal favorite!)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar