Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top 5 favorite Bollywood Saree Divas

Bollywood actress in saree


When it comes to wardrobe fantasies, a saree is an attire that has always fascinated me the most. One main reason behind this fascination may be the fact that I have grown up seeing the magic this dress could create to a woman’s whole look. Somehow, it has never gone out of fashion and is one of the most evergreen wardrobes a woman can have in her closet.

My Top 5 favorite Bollywood Saree Divas
My Top 5 favorite Bollywood Saree Divas


Though my mom has always been my favorite and most beautiful saree model till date, I can never miss noticing the amazing saree trends that keep coming in and out of fashion through our Bollywood divas. So, here I bring you some of my top favorite saree divas from our very own Bollywood movies. Check them out below:

1)      Aishwarya  Rai in movie “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam”

Aishwarya  Rai in movie “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam”
Aishwarya  Rai in movie “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam”

The movie is famous for its own history, and for what good and bad it did to the people involved in making it, but things that make me go back to this movie again and again are the super gorgeous Sarees sported by Aishwarya Rai in second half of the movie.  Showcasing simplicity at its best, she definitely made a mark as an ultimate saree diva.

2) Kajol in movie “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai”


Kajol portrayed an amazing character in the movie as she transformed from a bubbly college tom boy girl to a serene and beautiful lady. The plain chiffon and Georgette sarees sported by her in the movie still make me want to go hunt for them in the saree shops.
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar