Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Illamasqua I'mperfection Spring Collection

Illamasqua brings you the beauty of imperfection this Spring with their edgy collection that is more about redefining trends than experimenting with wacky colours this time in my opinion. I in fact found it much more wearable than any of their previous collections with the exception of the 'green' gloss of course. Even that can apparently be mixed with a regular lipstick shade to create the perfect 'nude' lip, especially for Asian skin
tones so I have been told.

Trends Illamasqua's I'mperfection SS13 redefines

  • Amp up your usual graphic, cat eye liner with speckled white dots
  • Dodge round fluffy brushes and embrace super sharp, runway cheeks
  • Red carpet nails are so last century, dot pastels up for a boho-chic look





Do you see how nothings 'conventionally perfect' in this collection? It's pretty and wearable but in an interesting way. Dolled up cheeks, perfectly glossy nails and a winged out liner is so 1970's if you think about it and I quite like how the brand has shaken things up a little and made it more 2013 appropriate.

I personally am a laid back person and like to embrace my little imperfections hence the matte finish, black speckled, pastel based carefree nail paints are surely me as I suck at nail art and this is a manicurist in a bottle! I am guilty of applying blush with a humongous body bronzer brush when I am in a hurry so their chiseled brush will be my new best friend, as although it looks intimidating - high cheekbones have never been easier to achieve.

The uber pigmented, silky soft, matte finish blusher duo's make sculpting with the new brush even easier.






Launching tomorrow, the collection is here to remind us about our personal definition of 'perfection', which can sometimes even lie in the little imperfections in our appearances. Do we really have to believe in what the traditional beauty brands tell us is pretty? Nah, I don't think so and never will. Whatever it is that you're shy to flaunt, flag it up this season. Be it those gorgeous freckles, that statement mole, the gap in your teeth or a birthmark.

Separate reviews of the individual products in the collection are to follow. I thought I should just give you guys a gist of the collection prior to it's launch on the 31st of Janurary instead of cramming it up in one post, so keep your eyes peeled!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar