Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BIG BOOK OF FASHION ILLUSTRATION by Martin Dawber

Few days ago walking down 5th avenue I ran into the incredible Karen Santry. Seeing her instantly brought up memories of the miraculous time I had working as a model for the illustration classes that Karen has been teaching at FIT. And it also reminded me of “The Big Book of Fashion Illustration” by Martin Dawber where both of our artwork was published. In addition to being an ultimate Muse, Karen is also an amazing artist herself.
Her inimitable masterpiece was featured on the cover -


- and I had 2 out of my 4 images below published there as well:





One of the above guys along with the surfer from below made it to the book in the 'Swimwear' section. You can purchase the book here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar