Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Joico Haircare Review.

Joico Haircare


K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo.
The Specs:
Plastic 300ml Squeeze Bottle, $30.75AU
To repair damage & to preserve color.
My Thoughts:
This scent!! Everyone told me to make sure to smell the product because its amazing, and they were right! Best described as a banana/salon fresh scent.
Creamy texture that feels moisturizing straight away. 
Using this shampoo paired with the matching conditioner managed to repair my damaged/dry hair to a healthy state after just 3 weeks of use! (Usage: 3 times per week)
 K-Pak Color Therapy Conditioner.
The Specs:
Plastic 300ml Squeeze Bottle, $27.95AU
To repair damage & to preserve color.
My Thoughts:
Quite the same as the shampoo, great scent, creamy texture and repaired my hair.
I will say after the 3 weeks i noticed my hair to become dry again, after reading further reviews i found that the Keratin in the product can become damaging if used too often, so i cut back the use to once a week and found that stopped the dryness and brought my hair back to life again.

K-Pak Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil.
The Specs:
Gold Plastic Pump Bottle, 100ml, $30.75AU
To condition, shine and leave the hair with a healthy, lustrous finish.
My Thoughts:
Dry: Great to tame away fly away's and reduce any frizzy-ness, leaves hair with a smooth, shiny and healthy appearance. Can make the hair appear oily if too much product is used and is not evenly distributed.
Damp:  This is my favorite way of using this product. Run it through freshly washed hair to accomplish silky smooth, great smelling, vibrant, healthy hair. I also found this helped the overall condition of my hair.

Iron Clad Thermal Protectant Spray
The Specs:
Grey Aerosol Can, 233ml, $25.95 
Hold Tenue 01. 
My Thoughts:
I am so glad this is in an aerosol form! This gives you so much control over were the product is going and sprays so evenly. This leaves my hair so silky smooth after any form of heat styling. Definitely a new favourite!

Fast Dry Finishing Spray
The Specs: 
Grey Tall Aerosol Can, 300ml, $28.55 
Hold Tenue 8-10
My Thoughts:
This hair spray gives a strong hold with a pleasant scent. Not very flexible and can leave the hair quite hard and crispy, which is great for those really specific styles you want to stay in place all day/night, very long lasting. 




*These products were kindly gifted to me, this review is not sponsored in any way and was not requested by the company, all opinions are my own.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar