Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Askmewhats Report: Basement Academy Day 1

Happy day everyone!

I am lacking sleep for the one whole week but I am still grinning from ear to ear. What's not to be happy about if you converse about make-up and do hands-on makeup each and every night?

I am slow with my reporting but here's my first day of make-up school. I chose Basement Academy because of so many reasons.
  • I've researched about their syllabus and I love their course outline!
  • I've met with the people who works there and they are warm and friendly.
  • The academy has night classes from 6pm-10pm which is great for someone like me who's got a full time job.
  • Live models are included in the tuition fee, no need to worry about models on my part!
  • Classes are maximum of 9 students only
  • And wouldn't you be impressed with the look of their workstation?

Here's me organizing my stuff on my workstation!


First day of school is great because I've further enhanced my knowledge on identifying face shapes, eye shapes, chins, jaws etc... Make-up application does not require me to just put on make-up wherever I want. Identifying the face of the person if very important to enhance the beauty of each individual.

Here's my work
on first day of class

No make-up look





Here's a before and after shot

of my dear model!


(thanks Kim for the before photo
and the program)



Yes, camwhorers on
first day of class!


(L-R Me, The teacher Cheryl Cabanos
Kim and Shen)

We have another classmate
Stephanie!
You'll see her photo with us
on my next report! :)


A week has already passed!
I'm sure at this early stage, I will miss the people
I see each and every night!
Make-up school is something I've wanted for long!
There's always new to learn no matter how much you think you know about make-up!
See you around for another Report!
Keep smilin'

Stay Happy!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar