Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Seasonal skincare additions for dry skin featuring Antipodes, Ra Oils and more!


Antipodes Divine Face Oil Review, Antipodes Hosanna Serum Review, Pixi Glow Tonic Review, Pixi Rose Tonic Review, Ra Skin Rescue Oil Review,  Vitamin C Paste Review,


Now that the temperatures have really dropped, the central heating has gone on and the fire has been lit, I have had to make some changes to my skincare routine. I have posted about some of the products I am currently using herehere and here but there also some additions I have had to make. Because my skin is like the Sahara, I like to use rich, nourishing products that will protect and hydrate my skin. Of course there are the staples that I use all year round, such as Pixi Glow TonicEstée Lauder Advanced Night Repair, Omorovicza Omoressence and Sunday Riley Luna Oil but these are the products that I have added into the mix in recent weeks.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar