Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I've finished Project 10 Pan!

Hi everyone :)

Just a quick post today but I wanted to share this with you on the day it happened - my P10P's done, finished, kaput!!!

Drum roll...The final three items were a lipgloss, a MAC lipstick, and a MAC powder,  all of which I'll talk about when I do my monthly empties review.  I'm a bit foggy in the head today as I've come down with some sort of cold thingy so, wouldn't you know it, no shopping today because I'm curled up on the sofa (unless I go online)! Anyway the evidence is in the photo below:



 I've also qualified for Back 2 MAC with those two MAC empties:


Decisions, decisions - time to revisit the wish list!  Also, I'm thinking about selecting a berry shade of lipstick  as my Back 2 MAC choice - Do you lovelies have any suggestions?


That's it for today.

Vita :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar