Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

September Favourites

Happy October! Here are some of the things I've been loving during September:
Mac Quad
If you saw my Mac shadow collection, you'll know I recently depotted my them and put them into palettes. It was definitely the right thing to do, and I've found it far more convenient. 
Clockwise: Nylon, Coppering, Mythology, Brown Script
These are definitely my favourite kind of shades, warm-toned coppers, oranges and browns. I think they're so flattering on blue eyes, I always go back to them, Nylon may be my favourite ever Mac shadow, A pop of this on the inner corner takes any eye look to the next level. I love the way it looks on all of my clients, I can't recommend it highly enough.

Red Cherry Demi Wispies 


These lashes are so light and wispy, glam without being too much. The band is almost invisible, making them easy to apply and comfortable to wear. I always have these in my kit.
Nars Laguna Bronzer



I've gone back to my good old faithful Laguna this month, it's such good bronzer. Not too warm, lovely for contouring. It never seems to look too much.
Batiste Heat & Shine Spray


This is a new addition to the Batiste range, a dry heat protection spray that adds shine. I spray this on the mid lengths to ends of my hair, and I instantly feel it smoothing the texture. It reduces frizz and fly aways before curling or straightening my hair, and smells really nice. One of the most useful elements is that you can still use it when you haven't washed your hair. It's really affordable, too. 
Pantene Age Defy Conditioner




Excuse the beat up bottle, it was straight out of my bathroom. I've been surprised how well this conditioner worked, it honestly felt like a rich hair masque. It kept my lightened ends feeling soft and moisturised, and I'll definitely buy this again.
Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm

Photo credit: feelunique.com
This is just a good simple cleanser, it does exactly what it claims to do. Breaking down makeup with minimal effort and leaving my skin feeling clean. It also seems to last for ages, making it good value for money.
What have you been loving this month?
Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar