Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's been a month now....

It's been a month now....

It's been a month now to my delivery . A little soul is in my house who wants all the attentions and time these days.  Well, it was my second pregnancy and of course the second baby.  To be very honest, it is not easy at all to manage two kids, specially when you are away from home and staying alone with husband.  The last 30 days were not the great ones but a rollercoaster life kind. The day was beautiful when the baby came but after that life became different which is very obvious .  Now after 30days everything seems settle down and we have started to schedule our new routine .



When the new baby come, it is very necessary to handle the elder one as they do feel jealous.  That's what happened to my elder son.  He behaved very weirdly and all my time went by making him understand that how important and precious he is for us and we are not ignoring him.  Trust me it is really tough situation for a mother . Besides that I was in depression for few days and all credits goes to the lactation issue, health and weird rituals of house.  I must say, breast feeding is not an easy task as it looks.  Both the time ,I faced the same issue but luckily now everything is normal and I am breast feeding my little one.

The sleepless nights are still on and it will be for few more months . Sometimes I feel exhausted but when I see the little one's face, I forget all my issues.  I know it is gonna be more tough for me in the coming months but I am all ready to face it and will enjoy every bit of it.

Well,  do wish my little one for his first month birthday and do bless my two munchkins.

I am thanking God for giving me immense pleasure by sending my son..  Stay healthy and strong always, that's what I want to ask more from God.  Happy one month birthday baby.  Loads of love.. 😊

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar